I would be remiss to not post about 9/11. I remember. I cry everytime I see footage from that tragic day. I will not forget. Shame on those that claim it was all a hoax staged by our own government. I will teach my children to love and not hate. But I will also teach them that there is evil in this world, evil that hates everything that we are and what we stand for.
God Bless the USA.
God Bless the USA.











3 comments:
AMEN!
So glad Job's brother and Marshall's sister got out of there ok!
I remember thinking, that morning on my way into work, that even the birds had stopped chirping.
My Uncle was in one of the towers. He has just one leg and he was able to escape OK. He had to walk about 5 miles to get back home that day. He'd really rather not talk about the terrible things he saw. I can only imagine.
Post a Comment