When I took this picture of Winona a few days ago, it reminded me of a similar picture I remember from when I was a baby (way back when). It is a close-up picture of me looking down at something, I don't know what, but the facial features resembled the contours of the above picture of Nona. The picture below is not quite the picture I was thinking of, Mom must have that picture. I was about 1 1/2 years old in this picture.
Look how much hair this little girl had at two years of age,compared to this little girl at 10 months of age.
My hair always did the same curly thing below my ears
just like it is in this picture of Nona.

PS-- I published the comments from yesterday. Some really good guesses there =)











1 comment:
That really is amazing, Wendy! She really is a beautiful baby girl!
Post a Comment