***This blog has moved***

***This blog has moved***
Please click image to be redirected. Thank you!

Posted on my new blog -- Almota Roses Photography

Sunday, October 18, 2009

LOVE




5 comments:

Betina said...

lovely textures. Tis the season for textures. It's all because of PW.

Betina said...

So I was thinking that these photos are sort of like what you and Randy would have looked like had you been acquainted as children. Since both Wather and Winona are mini-me's of the 2 of you.

Wendy said...

Betina -- that's funny because I thought the same thing as I was looking at the pictures, but I didn't want to spoil the pictures by waxing philosophical. I would love to have known Randy as a kid.

Jenny said...

These two are sure cute!

Molly said...

this is one of my very favorite posts. i'm definitely going to have to find a frame for these pics!