Give me odorous at sunrise a garden of beautiful flowers where I can walk undisturbed.
~Walt Whitman
How I have longed to walk amongst you, my flowered friends, And at last you have arrived, my heart dances with glee.
The winter was far too long, spring petals hesitant to unfurl,
But once again I can walk amongst you, in pleasant company.
~me
I like to think of these ladies with their red and yellow petticoats drawing the bees to pollen... bull's eye.....
What garden would be complete without a feline friend to lay in wait for visiting hummer's?(He thinks he can, he thinks he can.....but actually he can't --keeping fingers crossed)

















9 comments:
Beautiful pics! I especially love the "nodding hello" one. My husband is thinking about the unnamed flower. He's a botanist, and it's driving him crazy. ;-)
Oh, thank you! I hope he thinks of it!
A delightful series of photographs, beautiful blooms and a cute kitty, such a winning combination. Thanks so much for sharing and have a great week.
Lovely. Your words and the pictures.
love the geometry and the shadow play gorgeous sandy
Irises remind me of motherhood so naturally they are a favorite, and my is you cat beautiful!
So beautiful! I posted iris photos today, too. Have a great week!
Hello Wendy,
The unnamed flower is a "girofée" in french and in english it is called : Aegan wallflowers or English wallflowers.
Hope this helps
Thank you for stopping by my blogs.
Hélène - www.artglehen.blogspot.com
www.artglehen.fr
Helene -- thanks so much! That helps me tremendously!
Post a Comment