***This blog has moved***

***This blog has moved***
Please click image to be redirected. Thank you!

Posted on my new blog -- Almota Roses Photography

Sunday, September 5, 2010

A video I'd like to share....

Photography centers me...
it reminds me of all the beauty that I can find around me...
it captures the dancing eyes, the tear stained faces, the dirty fingers, the contented smiles...
it helps me walk through stressful and sad times...
it excites and thrills me...
it gives me peace.


This video of Ann Curry really touched my heart... and it about sums up how I feel about photography.
I hope it will touch your heart as well.

What thing (or things) fills this spot for you?

1 comment:

Southern Gal said...

Thank you for sharing that. I hope to have the ability to nurture my budding passion for photography. Don't think I could devote a full day to it, but every now and again? Why not. Also, I see the gentleman in the video was using a Nikon!