***This blog has moved***

***This blog has moved***
Please click image to be redirected. Thank you!

Posted on my new blog -- Almota Roses Photography

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

For mothers, mommys, moms, and mommas.....

....a sweet video for you today.


{my fav: google doesn't have children}
*smile*breathe*love*

5 comments:

Alita said...

This brought me to tears. Oh how I needed this Wendy. Thanks! I sent it to my sister in law, too. I bet she'll love it just as much as I do.

Oh and thank you for your kind words yesterday. I was in a serious funk. It felt good to just get it off my chest. It gave me more patience once I released my frustration through my words.

Anonymous said...

I have something waiting for you on my blog, swing by & take a look see!

Unknown said...

All those thoughts just helped a distressed kindergarten teacher who has been struggling desperately with a difficult class thinking this is only the beginning of the year - breathe! Thanks
P.S. Your mother WAS right!!

Amy Henderson said...

Gulp...That is beautiful!!!

Courtney said...

I'm so glad I took the time to watch this---it was beautiful & touching! Thanks for sharing!