Winona and Walter love to spend time in the bath tub. Usually their tub time is in the evening or morning, but the other day they wanted a bath mid afternoon. The light was coming in the bathroom window and reflecting back into the tub. It made for nice photography. I am not terribly happy with the quality of the photos -- not as crisp as I would like -- but the pictures are cute anyway.Posted on my new blog -- Almota Roses Photography
Friday, October 9, 2009
Baby Bath
Winona and Walter love to spend time in the bath tub. Usually their tub time is in the evening or morning, but the other day they wanted a bath mid afternoon. The light was coming in the bathroom window and reflecting back into the tub. It made for nice photography. I am not terribly happy with the quality of the photos -- not as crisp as I would like -- but the pictures are cute anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment