- When I was a kid we used to have these incredible rubber band fights with my Dad. Sometimes we would have friends over and they would join in, too. If you've never had a rubber band fight--you have missed out on some big red welts!
- I still have bad dreams about missing exams, papers, even whole semesters of classes. When you spend 20 years of your life in school, I guess that should be expected, but talk about waking up in a sweat!
- I must have had some unconscious desire to hurt or mame my brother when I was little. I almost cut off his ring finger with my tri-cycle (hard to explain). Then later, I hit him in the face with a baseball bat and put a hole in his lower lip. It WAS an accident! He was standing too close to the batter (me).
- I HATE creamed corn. Once, when ice-skating on my friend Jeanne's pond, I threw up my lunch. I must have gorged myself on creamed corn. That's all I can remember throwing up--and I still remember it! That was nearly 30 years ago.
- I have summited two mountains--Mt. Hood and Mt. Adams. I always wanted to try Mt. Rainier too, but now I have too much to live for. Besides, I don't think my knees or hips would allow it!
That's all for now. I know...it will be hard to wait, but this way you will have something to look forward to on next Monday! (just kidding! could I be more ego-centric?)
1 comment:
I still have bad dreams about missing classes and tests and most recently about finding a classroom on time on an unfamiliar campus - your right it must be all the schooling we've had; I was just glad to see that other people had these dreams too.
Post a Comment