We had a nice long weekend in Camas (Randy's hometown). Wyatt had a little trouble in the middle of the night Friday (see previous post), but other than that we had a good visit. I don't know how many loads of laundry Juanita had to do to wash icky, smelly bedding. Reid doesn't remember getting puked on, having his pajamas changed, and being led to Molly's bedroom to sleep the rest of the night. When he opened his eyes the next morning and Molly was there looking at him he said, "Molly, you scared me!" We were a little afraid everyone would get sick, but so far no one else has had any troubles (at least that I am aware of!).
Jerry and Juanita had some spring flowers blooming. There were crocuses, snowdrops, and miniature irises braving the wind and rain. Jerry gave me some snowdrops to bring home and plant. I don't have any of them, so I am very excited to get them! Thanks!
Here are some pictures from our trip--boy cousins of all ages playing cars

Molly and Winona--aren't they both beautiful?
We also saw a very pretty Red-breasted Sapsucker

Our family just before the long drive home.

Note to self: order your garden seeds!!!!! Oh yeah, and get started on your taxes!!!! Let's see --can you guess which one I will do first? Let me know what you think =).
No comments:
Post a Comment