***This blog has moved***

***This blog has moved***
Please click image to be redirected. Thank you!

Posted on my new blog -- Almota Roses Photography

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Snuggles

With the long, dark evenings and cold days we have been spending more time cuddling and snuggling (or wrestling once one of the boys join in). Nona and I were snuggling on the couch when Daddy found the camera.

Snuggle, snuggle, snuggle. I love snuggling.

Oh! Wait a second!
Did I see Daddy? Did I see Daddy and a camera?
Let the show begin.

Sad face

Happy face

Are you getting all of this?

Really happy face

Really sad face

Oh look! Wyatt just arrived. Back to snuggling.

2 comments:

Cami said...

She is so stinkin' cute!

Wraylee said...

My goodness, She's ADORABLE! I can see why snuggle time is so great!
Thanks for your kind words the other day. It was a toughy.