Hmmmm......wonder who she is?
That would be the same chubby little girl you see right herewearing a spelunking helmet and sunglasses.
(Do you need sunglasses if you are going spelunking?)
I think she loved her some food, whatcha think?
This little girl loves her some food too.That may or may not have been why I had to
make {these adorable ruffle pants twice}.
Of course, it *could* have been that
Mom should have measured first!
Speaking of tight pants, I wonder who led a dairy cowthrough a parade when she was in college?
(Boy, did that girl get a lot of ribbing for it, too!)
PS -- you may have noticed the new footer at the bottom of my blog, and a couple of new labels on my sidebars(I hope to make more labels as time allows) -- I found them {here on this lovely blog}. And best of all -- they're free! I love Cathe's blog -- I wish I knew a quarter of the things she knows about graphic design.


2 comments:
those are great pictures! you have a way of making everything beautiful!
I had a bouncy horse just like that! And I cannot believe how much you look the same as when you were 4, or however old you were. Wynona is so cute, and those pants are adorable. But my favorite is the cow picture.
No homework tonight, so I can post!
Post a Comment