***This blog has moved***

***This blog has moved***
Please click image to be redirected. Thank you!

Posted on my new blog -- Almota Roses Photography

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Buds

The past two weeks have been so beautiful and mild
a real treat.

The plants have been unsure of the time of year.......
tricked into thinking of
burgeoning
bulging
budding
and then......
blossoming.


Sleep a little longer my sweets
spring will come
Icy snow has fallen today
to remind you.......
it is still January.

Spring will come...
patience is a virtue
(or so I'm told)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be still my heart! ... such promises beckoning the heart and eyes!! They too are as anxious as we are for spring! The photos are lovely!!

the herd said...

WHAT! Now I feel the need to go outside and have a look around! I enjoyed getting caught up on all your posts!

Beautiful pictures, Wendy! I love the herding of Nona!