Bit #2 -- I have also moved some things around, probably the most important thing that you will have noticed is the "Fun blog" links. Some of them have moved to the "Links" button just under the "Almota Roses" header. Some of them are now on the right side-bar. I am still mid-process, so please bear with me. If you have added my blog to your blog roll or on your side-bar and you would like me to link your blog -- drop me a line or leave a comment and I will link your blog in my "Links" page. (that is unless your blog contains objectionable content!) I plan on adding more pages across the top as time allows and time is not allowing right now.
Bit#3 -- Are you ready for a mystery photo? What do you see in the full-size photo below? I will moderate comments until tomorrow to keep your answers unbiased. Have a wonderful day.
3 comments:
I have seen these at our place! I have come to believe they are from night-crawlers / worms. Now that the weather is milder, the ground moister, there are bumps all over in the driveway. I have had to rescue many big, fat worms that have not made in back into the earth before sunrise. This is my theory ...
would it be sand from the beach where you were from the previous day's pictures?
Sand?
Enjoying your layout. I've noticed photo and font sizes are randomly influenced by the computer a person happens to be viewing on. At least you can usually click on photos to see larger versions.
Post a Comment