I started therapy again. It was high time. (Don't knock it until you've tried it.)....
Mothers need therapy -- especially on days after sleepless toddler nights.
...
My first session was rather long for "just getting back in the swing" of things.
...
I spent 3+ hours out in the warm afternoon sun, raking, pruning, tending, cleaning.
...
It was heaven. It was mind-clearing. It was invigorating.
Sometimes it was group therapy -- which has it's merits, bonding and all....
But honestly, it's the one on one with the Therapist when I get the most accomplished.
...
Time spent with busy hands , a full heart, and a pondering head.
...
Cleaning the flower beds of winter crud while cleaning the brain crypts of nonsense and flimflam.

I uncovered these pretty little flowers valiantly poking up through the dead-leaf blanket.

3 comments:
Oh how I need some sunshine therapy too! Maybe today will be pretty enough to get outside with the three kids for some group therapy!
Lovely pictures, by the way.
OOOOOO, violets!! Yummy!! Isn't that kind of therapy fantastic! We start therapy today ... I think our session runs the whole weekend. But have a feeling it will be well worth it!
I could use some of that too but all we have is cold, cold, cold, and snow, snow, snow.
Post a Comment