
We went to the {waterpark in Hayden} yesterday.
Unfortunately, so did about 14,756 other people on spring break.
The kids had fun and no one got hurt (too much) -- I guess that's what counts.
Walter loved the wavepool.
Unfortunately, so did about 14,756 other people on spring break.
The kids had fun and no one got hurt (too much) -- I guess that's what counts.
Walter loved the wavepool.
Walter was terrified of this huge bucket of water that dumped it's contents periodically.He wouldn't play in the little kids play area because of it.
Reid and Wyatt spent most of their time going down the water slides and in the wave pool.Wyatt was so happy (and so was I) that he just eeked in over 42" tall so that he could go down the slides.
Nona had fun wading and splashing and playing in the tubes of warm water that fed the kiddie play area.Randy and I took turns watching Nona so we could play near the warm water, too!
(look at those curls!)
I was glad that Wyatt felt safer wearing a life jacket -- one less thing for me to worry about.Seriously, I would be a stressed-out-mess of a lifeguard.
Updated: On a sad note: please keep the families of the two men, from our little town, that were killed snowmobiling yesterday. Our hearts go out to their children especially. The names have now been released publicly, you can check {this link}. Our happy day yesterday was dampened by this sad news.

No comments:
Post a Comment