***This blog has moved***

***This blog has moved***
Please click image to be redirected. Thank you!

Posted on my new blog -- Almota Roses Photography

Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Collage and a little SNOW


On this fine blustery, snowy morning......
(well it is April on the Palouse.....what did I expect?)
I thought maybe I'd post some pictures from our Easter.
I know, I know -- everyone else posted egg coloring and egg hunting pictures all last week.....
I guess I'm just a slow egg.


Color coordinated Easter baskets -- sad, right?
I am a sucker for coordinated colors.

(Don't you think it is mighty suspicious that Wally world had baskets that matched the M&M "spring selection"?)
((Is that marketing directed shopping or what?))

Simple delights

Love this photo -- youngest and oldest
It was such a blessing to have Reid home for a whole week -- he is a good big brother.
(Of course he about drove me nuts some days -- he is used to the busy school schedule,
and we are not so scheduled here at home).

And little Miss Nona -- well, she apparently ate more chocolate than a little girl should eat--
because she spent practically all night up with a tummy ache. Bad Mommy.

13 comments:

Bobbi Ann said...

Just so darling! I hope that you have a wonderful day!
Hugs...Bobbi

Cathy~Mille Fleur said...

Your mosaics are GORGEOUS...the photography is absolutely stunning!

I love that you color coordinate...me too;) I think they call it OCD;)! It's prettier that way...don't you think?!

Happy Mosaic Monday!
XOXO
Cathy

The kiddos are darling too!!!!!!!!

Amanda said...

This is one of my most favorite Easter re-caps yet... love the pictures and the fun!!

ANd LOVE your past post as well... He IS Risen!!

Blessings-
Amanda

Anonymous said...

Love the yellow hand! Great pictures, Wendy! I like color coordination too ... you're not alone! Looks like your Easter was a colorful one ... and yummy too! The last photo is one of my fav's also ... brotherly love ... beautiful!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see the little darlings and I am glad they are enjoying the candy they received from the "Easter bunny"!

Southern Gal said...

Love your pictures as always.

And about the snow...it's 95 degrees outside right now. Everything is pollen-coated yellow. It's supposed to cool back down, but my goodness. That's what I get for living in the South!

Wendy said...

Oh my -- 95 degrees would feel good.....for about 30 minutes.... and then I think I might wilt! What a difference!

Thanks all for the wonderful comments!

Michelle said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely photos with us all. You have a lovely family and such beautiful pictures. I love the blogging world and my own two 'blogs' (journals) - they take me to a fun place where I can be creative. Happy Easter from Vancouver Island. Michelle

bj said...

Wonderful photos..Hope your baby's tummy is much better now. :)

Laura said...

Love your Easter Egg mosaic. So many handsome redheads at your house! Lucky lady. My husband had brilliant red hair (before it turned grey) and I always hoped we'd have a red headed child, but it was not to be. We got a blond and an brunette.

Sweet European Dreams said...

wow. just beautiful photos. when I grow up maybe I can get a real camera one day - one that my munchkins won't destroy! thanks for stopping by my page - much appreciated!

BernieH said...

Your photos are just stunning. Thanks so much for sharing your family day ... they are priceless shots! I just adore the snapshot of your children with their baskets ... their faces are lit up with the excitement of discovery.

Thanks for dropping by my mosaic offering ... I'm glad you enjoyed the photos of that poor tattered butterfly.

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

Oh my! What lovely pictures....your children are just beautiful. ♥ I'm visiting for Mosaic Monday [a bit late]...I'd love for you to come by for a visit when you have a chance.

Scatter Bliss,
Stephanie ♥