***This blog has moved***

***This blog has moved***
Please click image to be redirected. Thank you!

Posted on my new blog -- Almota Roses Photography

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Sharp Shooter

Last week, I was honored to receive a lovely blog award from a blogging friend, Alita.
(You can read about it here).
Thank you Alita!
The rules were...... well, since I don't follow the rules very often (ha ha) I decided to break the rules and make my own award to pass on to blogging photographers that I enjoy and admire. These ladies are not the fancy, schmancy big name professionals, rather -- they are the everyday Jane working hard at being better photographers (just like me). Without further ado---

  1. Betina at B-Happy
  2. Alita at The DaMainiacs
  3. Patty at Finding Serendipity
  4. Nic at 60 piggies
  5. Traci at Traci Lord Photography
Thank you ladies for inspiring me everyday!
You are Sharp Shooters!!!!

(you may pass on this blog award if you want -- or not -- totally up to you)



4 comments:

Jenny said...

Beautiful images! Also, love your new photo tag.

Alita said...

Oh my, the first shot could be a painting. Absolutely beautiful. I'm sure you could sell it! I know I would be the first to hang it up in a lovely room that needed color.

Your new watermark is divine. I'm still not sure I really like mine. I guess I'll be working on it till I make one I love. Until then, the one I made will have to do. Know any good tutorials on that?

Oh and the award- so lovely! Thank you. Your photography is inspiring and I enjoy your sharp shootin skillz. (Yes I just said "skillz")

Have a great holiday!

linda said...

As always, your photos are wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your award, Wendy! You are most deserving of such recognition. You are the lens whisperer ... taming all that you capture into images of timeless beauty!