***This blog has moved***

***This blog has moved***
Please click image to be redirected. Thank you!

Posted on my new blog -- Almota Roses Photography

Monday, August 23, 2010

I ♥ Faces -- Beach

Dear Beautiful Girl at the Beach,
I know that one day, a girl like you will happen along and steal the heart of one of my boys. And although I'm sure my boy will love you for your external beauty, I hope and pray that he loves you more for the internal beauty that he will find hidden in the depths of your heart...... your kindness, patience, intelligence, and faith.

Thank you for sharing your beauty with me.

Sincerely,
Mom to 3 boys and a beautiful girl such as yourself.


43 comments:

Amber said...

Love your beach photo, beautiful capture!

dmauton said...

what an awesome photo. Beautiful.

Unknown said...

gorgeous photo. i love the perspective - and the reflection on the water.

Laura Craig said...

GORGEOUS!!! Love the reflection. And seriously!!! I so wish I was born with hair like that!!!

Anonymous said...

wow, what a great photo. gorgeous!!!

Angie said...

Wow! Simply spectacular.

Julia Gabriel said...

Beautiful!

Rachelle said...

aww, she is beautiful... and what a special hope for your boys to find someone that is beautiful inside and out. Lovely post!

Marion said...

I have three boys and one daughter too! Not very often I meet another mom like me! I find myself raising my boys to be the type of person I want my daughter to marry someday. LOVE this shot-so beautiful. Great job!

Rosie J. Photography said...

wow, she is beautiful!

i love her reflection in the water.

amazing photo!

Mandi said...

Wonderful post all around! The girl is just gorgeous. The shot is perfect and I love what you wrote as well. :) I am a mama of 4 boys.

Betina said...

You'll win for sure!

Traci said...

What a beautiful girl - and you can only see half of her face. Love this shot!

Roundy Clan said...

gorgeous!

Brooke Kelly Photography said...

Best entry I've seen yet! Just stunning.

Carrie said...

I am in awe of this picture. It is absolutely STUNNING! Fabulous shot :)

Whitney Summers said...

AMAZING photo! Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Amazing!

pixqueen said...

Super Cool photo! Nice Work :)

Southern Gal said...

Pretty girl, pretty picture.

Wendy said...

I knew I'd love this shot from the thumbnail and I wasn't wrong. Just breathtaking. Great job.

MPE by Irela said...

WOW!!! Beautiful!

Katrina said...

I love this photo. Fabulous shot!

lisa d. said...

absolutely georgeous! georgeous girl, georgeous clarity, georgeous capture!

Rebecca said...

cute!

Unknown said...

beautiful.

Mary Cummings said...

Wow, this is a stunning photo. You're right-- she's gorgeous! And that reflection is amazing.

Hollie said...

I love your words you have with this photo. Tells a beautiful story and I can just imagine your boys! I love the shot - the reflection is great and, you're right, the girl is beautiful!

BETH said...

I love this picture

Christina said...

wow! gorgeous!

Some call me Neesie. said...

Beautiful photo, the reflection is perfect! Looks like a winner to me...

tangie said...

SO, so stunning!! what a fantastic capture!! have 2 boys myself, and pray the same thing... ;-)

Aniki said...

I love that picture! It's amazing and beautiful and thanks so much for sharing it.

Wendy said...

Thank you for all your kind comments! It may be a little strange for me to start thinking about my 4,6,and 8 year old boys and GIRLS, but I do ..... because I see my boys trying so hard to impress completely random girls (like this one) and find myself hitting FF +10 years. And to be honest, it makes my heart ache. I SO pray that they will find a wonderful girl (woman) to share their life with *someday*.

Jennifer Lowery said...

What I love most is that even though you can't see her mouth, you know she is smiling :) It reaches all the way to her eyes.

patty said...

very, very beautiful... the photo and the words.

Jessica Fuselier said...

When I saw the picture, I wanted to comment. But then I read your words & I needed to comment.
GORGEOUS!
The photo & what you said. Well Done!
PS: I followed your blog! Yay! : )

janineb said...

oh my word. stunning.
thanks for visiting my site. now following you too!

Michelle said...

=O simply stunning!!

Nikki said...

such a beautiful image!

Unknown said...

She is beautiful. What a fantastic image. Simple and very, very pretty.

Yolanda said...

Congratulations on a well-deserved top 5 finish. i love absolutely everything about this beautiful capture, especially the way you can tell she is smiling. And the processing as pitch perfect. Love it!

Jana Hamarova said...

Such a beautiful photo!