***This blog has moved***

***This blog has moved***
Please click image to be redirected. Thank you!

Posted on my new blog -- Almota Roses Photography

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I ♥ Faces -- Smirk


The theme this week at I ♥ Faces is "Smirk"..... and this is Wyatt's best smirk....
...the "Are you done already?" smirk....
...he was peaking out from the duck observation blind at Turnbull Wildlife Refuge.


6 comments:

Jess said...

Composition on this is wonderful, drew my eye through the entire scene. What a redheaded cutie. LOVE the freckles!

Excellent Parent said...

Oh I love the background and the whole thing Is nice!

MPE by Irela said...

Such a beautiful photo....Love his smirk and his red hair. :)

Anonymous said...

i can hear those wheels turning in his head....he's up to something!! :-)

Tea with Tiffany said...

beautiful scene, colors and sweet smirk

Kathy Glynn said...

Very nice angle, very cool environment and ABSOLUTELY adorable little face!!!