***This blog has moved***

***This blog has moved***
Please click image to be redirected. Thank you!

Posted on my new blog -- Almota Roses Photography

Friday, November 12, 2010

Western Siblings {Palouse area children photographer}

Last week, I was lucky enough to play with three gorgeous children and their equally gorgeous Mom.  
Here are a few of my favorite photos from our shoot. 
You can see the rest of their gallery {here}.

Are we done yet?  ;)

 I find that I am more and more attracted to the not-so-posed photos.... this, my friends, is REAL.  
Any Mom would know this.  And all though it might not be your ideal photo.... this is what you will remember fondly.

Are not these lashes to die for?

Sweetness in pink cowboy boots....


Do you see any resemblance? 
Gorgeous and gorgeous.


And this is my very favorite photo....why?
...the hand on the dog, the old blue truck, the casual poses... more documentary than portraiture.

Which one was your favorite?

Thanks so much.... I had a wonderful afternoon!

6 comments:

Southern Gal said...

I love all of them, but the last one is a fun shot. Mom and daughter is a gorgeous one, too.

Anonymous said...

Wendy, these are all FABULOUS, but I must say, when I saw the last one I thought this is a photo that recalls an all-American Childhood.
You captured the essence of peace, youth, and our future in this one!
You are an amazing photographer!

Ann Porteous said...

Wow I love these... the one in the grass on their tummies is gorgeous! cute family!

Molly said...

i like the mom and daughter shot; the first 2 are pretty cute, too.
molly

p.s. i hope my visit today puts a new dot on your map!

Janni said...

Wendy,
They are fabulous. I am ready for you to "shoot" my kids.

Anonymous said...

Now that's a good lookin' trio! They're all great images, definitely, & you can sure tell she's her momma's daughter! Heheheee