***This blog has moved***

***This blog has moved***
Please click image to be redirected. Thank you!

Posted on my new blog -- Almota Roses Photography

Friday, December 3, 2010

Darling Baby Arri -- {Pullman, Colfax, Palouse area baby photographer}

Here are a few more photos of 3-month old Arri.
He was such a doll.... smiling and cooing.... he loved it when I got in close with the camera.
He also loved the feel of this shag rug I bought just for this purpose..... isn't the texture and color great?
What is it about tiny baby parts that draws the eye.... the perfect lips, the tiny fingers and toes, the dumpling rolls....  yum
(is that why people always say they want to nibble on babies?......;)

Big blues....
...and Momma loves....
Another one of my crazy ideas.... but I love it just the same.
{here is the rest of his gallery if you're so inclined}

Have a fabulous weekend!


5 comments:

Phyllis said...

Makes me wish I had a baby for you to photograph!

Traci said...

Just beautiful - the baby and your shots!

Anonymous said...

Okay, Wendy... so now you've got us salivating over baby parts... can you capture the ultimate lure of babies??? The sweet, powdery, yummy, baby smell??? :)))

Oh he is soooooo heavenly ... love the last photo ... notice him eying those keys? Perhaps you have captured the next Beethoven in the making!

Alita said...

Exquisite!

the herd said...

beautiful! I'm sure Amy is loving these! Great work!