***This blog has moved***

***This blog has moved***
Please click image to be redirected. Thank you!

Posted on my new blog -- Almota Roses Photography

Sunday, December 5, 2010

One last Christmas....give it away

(I'm not sure why it won't load on here.... but you can watch it on YouTube here)

This is an amazing story....  of  love, of grief, of giving.
In this time of year when the "give me's" get overwhelming..... a little reminder of what is really important in life.
Family. Love. Community. Giving.

(we know a bit about a community stepping up in our time of need... and for that we are still humbled and thankful)

How do you intend to give back this holiday season?

This might not be a bad idea......it is something my kids want to do.

(if the video won't load, you can watch it here)

2 comments:

Southern Gal said...

Love those songs. Operation Christmas Child is close to our hearts. My children have always loved packing the boxes. We volunteer at the warehouse and Rebekah has even given them out in Botswana. It's one of the ways we give back each Christmas. Thanks for posting this.

Alita said...

My heart is breaking. Breaking! I can't even imagine. I don't want to imagine. Tears just kept streaming down my face during the fist song. I admit I didn't click on the second song. I just couldn't.

As ever, you have a beautiful soul Wendy! It shines.