
...of our Christmas decorations...
(Do you see the tin icicles? They are some of our very favorite tree decorations. They hail from the forties and come in beautifully ornate cardboard boxes. Have you seen them before?)
... Mom's tree...
(the kids have 2 trees upstairs)
(the kids have 2 trees upstairs)

...Wyatt's gingerbread house...
(he worked ever so hard on his creation)

...more, more, and more...
(and the dreaded kissing ball..... eliciting screams of terror from the boys)
Out of curiousity, how many of you were able to see the lunar eclipse last night?
I really wanted to photograph it, but it was too cloudy.
We could see it veiled behind clouds, but not clearly at all.
Boo hoo.
6 comments:
I really love your tree.
We have a kissing ball, too. My boys (including my husband) sit on the sofa and use Ethan's blowgun to try and "kill" it. It's a tradition now.
Sad to say I could have seen the lunar eclipse, but I was just too lazy to get up and look at the appropriate time. I know.
I am in love with your tree!! And we saw the lunar eclipse here - but didnt get any pictures of it...the moon and I, we have had a falling out :) Would have loved to have seen your pictures!
I am so soaking up your decorations as I won't be able to see them first hand again this year. Put up more, please.
Oooo, live the pine cone ornament and of course your little bird too! Your nest looks quite festive and cozy!~ Wyatt's gingerbread house looks mighty tasty ... perhaps Santa will give it a nibble when he visits. :0
We tried to spot the eclipse ... so looking forward to seeing it! As with you, a veil of clouds were in the way. Indeed, quite the bummer!
By the way ... thank you for the bag of goodies you sent our way!! We are saving them for the weekend ... (if we can wait that long!) Hugs to you, my friend! :)))
Your photos woo me every time -- just delightful, Wendy.
I did see the eclipse -- a perfect view of it at 3:30 a.m. I just happened to get up with a crying little boy and peeked out the window just in time to see the halfway point. It was pretty cool.
Beautiful tree, Wendy! Great job on the gingerbread house, too!
Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Post a Comment