***This blog has moved***

***This blog has moved***
Please click image to be redirected. Thank you!

Posted on my new blog -- Almota Roses Photography

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I ♥ Faces -- Best Faces

The theme this week at I ♥ Faces is the "Best Face of 2010".....
and although I have so very many beautiful faces from 2010.... this one has to be one of my favorites.
This is such a beautiful, haunting photo of Caitlin.
Caitlin is finishing up her last year of nursing school and will graduate in June.
We are very proud of her and all her hard work.
She will be an awesome nurse.
(and a beautiful one to boot)

****Updated****
You can vote 5 times (but only one vote per entry)


If you would like..... 
you can vote for this beautiful face on the I ♥ Faces challenge this week.... 
one vote per IP address..... 
I'm toward the bottom #824.  
Thank you ;)
(voting starts at 12Noon CST today and goes through Friday)







6 comments:

Alita said...

HI and bye... to go vote that is ;)

Southern Gal said...

I'm going to vote. I didn't realize she would be graduating from nursing school, too. Rebekah graduates in May. If I could only capture the essence of my kids like you do.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. I love her eyes! Good Luck! Angela

Jessica said...

Love this!

Lori said...

beautiful indeed!

Anonymous said...

her eyes are mesmerizing!