Here we are in the winter doldrums.... I think it's high time for a little beautifying inside our little home...
what do you think?
A few tulips from Costco (thanks to boys who are all too willing to pick out flowers for Mom) will do the trick.
I have a thing for white ceramics and brown nests and bird themed accessories...
I have just a few ;)
I love white nesting chickens... they add a little sparkle to the dark wood.
...crisp, clean white, a little glass and silver, and earthy tones....
...that is late winter beauty to me.
PS. Don't forget you can make food beautiful, too!
Have a beautiful day!!!
***************************************************************
PPS......And..... if you'd like to see some more "beauty"....
please click over to my guest post on
where Rebecca blogs about a life lived in service to others and sewing handbags.
She has a beautiful heart and sews beautiful bags to inspire others.
5 comments:
these are beautiful shots!
Oh, how I love tulips and the feathers on your mantel! Wonderful guest post - left a comment over there.
My husband got me the Nikon D7000 for Christmas. I was looking for a camera with higher ISO (this goes up to 6400), but handles noise well - in camera, so I hopefully don't have to deal with it during editing.
Have a fabulous day!
Oh Wendy, what a BEAUTIFUL and INSPIRING post!!! Indeed, flowers are a must right now ... Right now, I have a couple of vases scattered about the house with paper whites blooming in them! The scent is most heavenly ... I too have been "nesting" within our nest ... touches of spring's soon-to-be arrival can be found in just about every nook and cranny.
These images are just lovely ...I shall have to check back often just to gaze upon their cheerfulness!
O happy day to you, my friend!
Can you please give us all a tutorial on how you made that beautiful breakfast?! Seriously cool.
Wendy - thanks for guest posting on my blog. It was SO beautiful!
Post a Comment