We all got away for a few nights to the Coeur d' Alene Resort (thanks to Intervet).
(Isn't it nice of the drug companies to put on free CE and to foot the bill as well?)
We had a lovely view from our window...the weather wanted to be dramatic.... oh well.
In the late afternoon, I was able to take the kids out for a walk (with a little help!)
heaven knows that with so many little ones to watch, it is hard to do by myself.
(especially with so much open water to contend with)
I love this image...
We tried to go see some bald eagles, but I rather suspect the eagles wanted to stay snuggled up somewhere.
(boys. must. throw. rocks....... it is an unwritten law of maleness)
We found some ice and rocks instead....
...and cold drizzly snow.
Here is looking down from our room window.
Do you suppose that the aerial view is taken into consideration when designing a resort?
There is so much repetition of triangles at the CDA resort.... the geometry kept my eyes moving....trying to find connections.
5 comments:
Wow I love that reflection photo! The Best!!
exquisite photos even with weather that didn't cooperate. I agree with Ann!
These are gorgeous, Wendy!
Beautiful photos, Wendy. A getaway sounds lovely right about now. The resort looks heavenly ... it has been forever since Steve and I have been to CDA. The last time we were there must have been thirteen years ago for a GLOCK match. I believe much have changed over the years ... and I must say, our accommodations were not near as glamorous! :))
Today the sun shining ... though the temps are brrrrrrrr, yet once again. Our weather has been most unpredictable this week. Cold and rainy one day, snowy the next, now sunshine! I feel a little like A Lice tumbling down the rabbit hole!
Wishing you a blessed and beautiful day! :)
I LOVE that town. The beauty is unmatched. I could move there and never lack inspiration to take photographs. You are one lucky woman to live so close.
...now to go back to dreaming about mountains, fresh air, fresh water, and boundless evergreens... sigh.
Post a Comment