Pale clouds sail their tiny ships through the calm water of a morning sky,
while pansies lift painted petals to the sun....
as if a flock of butterflies had paused for a moment to slip fingers and toes deep in sweet earth in silent greeting.
Today, I realize to live in the moment....
is to learn how to listen, to dream the life I desire and then release it like a brilliant butterfly to follow the voice of the Divine.
When I slow my frantic pace and trust the guidance deep within the stillness of the moment,
life becomes a sweet adventure as I rise to greet each morning,
and like a pansy.... lift my petals to the sun, and smile:
my life is blessed.
(author unknown)
"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." Eleanor Roosevelt
(author unknown)
Dream and believe.
7 comments:
Oh my...this is just beautiful! I love the heart shaped foam in the coffee cup!
Oh Gosh, Wendy...you've outdone yourself!!
Believe it or not, that is how the coffee was after my husband poured it for me this morning. Needless to say, it made my day...... it is the simple things in life that make me happy... ;)
Just beautiful! A great way to start the day.
So pretty, Wendy.
All lovely words and sentiments to live by ... wonderful food for thought, Wendy.
Can you believe how COLD it has been???? UGHHH More snow is predicted for the coming week. I can only presume our newly arrived robins are wishing they hadn't returned so quickly. The water in our pond keeps freezing over. Steve and I keep taking turns breaking the ice so my feathered friends can drink and bathe. They are very pleased after each ice crushing :)
Do stay warm in the frigid days to come ... perhaps plenty of hot cocoa with marshmallows and whipped cream will keep you all warm and happy!
You have such a way with comforting words.
Post a Comment