
Another week, another 7 dollars -- get it? (another day another dollar..... ah, never mind =). Ladies and Gents, may I present your new mystery photo. Put on your thinking caps 'cause you are gonna need 'em! (Can you tell I didn't get much sleep last night?) Comments will be moderated for 2 days and then I will reveal them on Friday if you care to leave a guess.

Here is last week's mystery and as Linda and Betina both guessed, it was a clip from the photo below--a praying mantis.

Wyatt was serving as my display surface --no surprise there. He particularly likes these ugly looking insects. I enjoy looking at then, but would just as soon not have them crawling on me. Did you know that they can change colors to blend in with their environment? Cool.
5 comments:
Wendy, I think your picture is a llama, or perhaps an alpaca. I never have been able to distinguish between the two.
Janni
Maggie? I think I see her eye and ear.
I'm thinking.........alpaca?
Photo guess- a baby goat or calf. on the other photo I like option 3--the black. Have a great day!! Carol
llama? alpaca? What' s the difference anyway? Maybe your vet site could enlighten the animal impaired.
Post a Comment