
Last weekend we went to visit Randy's parents. The kids had lots of fun roasting hot dogs and marshmallows. It was pretty much the highlight of their weekend -- right behind playing in the hot tub with Uncle Dean (sorry, no pictures). It tried to rain most of the time we were visiting, but since the wind wasn't blowing too much, the kids still wanted to be outside some.

Grandma and Grandpa have a wonderful assortment of toys -- something the boys always look forward to playing with. Some of the toys have been played with for 50 years or more, and that makes them even more fun.

Roasting marshmallows is serious business.

Safe inside Daddy's arms.

It is pretty much the end of grape season, but Reid still enjoyed picking and eating the grapes. Nona just enjoyed eating them!

It also had the pleasure of taking some pictures of these two lovely people. (I begged and cajoled them to let me, because I know one of them at least did not like being put on the spot!) I hope they like some of the pictures I took of them -- nothing fancy, but just everyday togetherness. Afterall, that's what most of our life is, right?
1 comment:
How fun! I wouldn't mind being there right now! :)
Post a Comment