Cake balls ala {Bakerella}. I sorta followed the recipe.Actually, I used a "cake flop" that I had been making for a baby shower, and turned it into these cake balls. The cake wouldn't hold together, so I said, "Fine, if you won't behave yourself, then I will just crumble you up and make something else of you." See how powerful I am? (No, I don't own a pair of hip-waiders, but you may want to put your's on because it is getting deep in here!) I also mixed in the scraps of cake left over from the baby shower cake that did make muster.


I think he would have eaten them all in a matter of minutes if I hadn't intercepted him .


3 comments:
looks yummy!
I want to try this now!
Wow--They look scrumptiously delicious!! I think I will have to try these. I checked out the other blog (Bakerella) and it looks like I could lose several hours browsing there also. Thanks for the ideas! I did lots of baking this Christmas (and eating!!) and even made some chocolate truffles. I think I might like these even more. Wish you lived closer and we could get together for some baking!
Post a Comment