***This blog has moved***

***This blog has moved***
Please click image to be redirected. Thank you!

Posted on my new blog -- Almota Roses Photography

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Guess that movie.....

We watched a Christmas classic tonight. Can you name the movie? Here are a few lines.....

"What is it you want, Mary? What do you want? You want the moon? Just say the word and I'll throw a lasso around it and pull it down. Hey. That's a pretty good idea. I'll give you the moon, Mary."

"Strange, isn't it? Each man's life touches so many other lives. When he isn't around he leaves an awful hole, doesn't he?"

"Clarence! Clarence! Help me, Clarence! Get me back! Get me back, I don't care what happens to me! Get me back to my wife and kids! Help me Clarence, please! Please! I wanna live again. I wanna live again. Please, God, let me live again."

"You call this a happy family? Why do we have to have all these kids?" (he he)

"A toast to my big brother George: The richest man in town."

"Remember, George: no man is a failure who has friends."


No one is a failure who has friends. Thank you, friends.

2 comments:

She Who Waits... said...

Well considering my boys have spent the last three months practicing, preparing for and performing in "It's a Wonderful Life" with our local theatre group Barnstormers, I'd say I was a shoe it to guess it ;-)

They have done a fabulous job but I'm glad there are only four more performances to go!

I hope you and your beautiful family have a blessed Christmas. I enjoy your blog so much!

Wendy said...

Sandra,
Oh how fun to have your boys in a play! You are so right-- we watched "It's A Wonderful Life". What parts are your boys playing? May you and your family have a blessed Christmas as well. Hugs.