***This blog has moved***

***This blog has moved***
Please click image to be redirected. Thank you!

Posted on my new blog -- Almota Roses Photography

Sunday, December 20, 2009

School's Out

School's out for 2 whole weeks. Wyatt had a little all school Christmas carol sing-a-long at his school on Friday. I'm not sure he knew many of the songs, but he had fun waving at everyone. Hmmmm......


He was SO excited to receive a folder of homework from Mrs. K. to complete over the break. He asked, "What do you call this again, Mom?" "A folder," I answered. "Oh yeah, that's right a folder! Just like Reid -- I have a homework folder!" What a funny boy. Two whole weeks.....good thing there are lots of projects for him to finish in that homework folder.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can just imagine that you saw Wyatt as standing out in the crowd just like that! (how did you do it?)

Wendy said...

Magic, Mom -- it's called Photoshop Elements.