***This blog has moved***

***This blog has moved***
Please click image to be redirected. Thank you!

Posted on my new blog -- Almota Roses Photography

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Remember?



Thankfully God gave us memories to remind us of the beautiful times in life.
When everything is dark and cold, I like to remember sunny and warm.
I can smell the lavender, can you?



I can feel the warm breezes swaying the purple-cone flowers
and hear the bees buzzing for their breakfast.



I can feel the warm summer sunshine,
and hear the boys running around the yard with their waterguns.
Oh summer, where at thou?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

As I sit here watching the wind blow over the snow and the wind chill in the minus category, I too, long for warmer days!

Jenny said...

Amen. Although for once my desire for summer has little to do with the weather lol!

Anonymous said...

Love the contrasts ... Oh how I long for spring and warmer days too.