***This blog has moved***

***This blog has moved***
Please click image to be redirected. Thank you!

Posted on my new blog -- Almota Roses Photography

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Midweek Mystery

Here is your new mystery for this week. I hope it's not too spicy.
Comments will be moderated until tomorrow.

So, here was your mystery last week. I didn't make an enlarged picture of it -- here is the original. As Paula guessed correctly, the little squiggly lines are earthworm tracks. And as Linda and Jenny guessed -- it is sand.

Here are some more pictures with earthworm tracks in mud around the house. It seems that with all the wet weather, the earthworms come out at night and "crawl" around. I suppose that is why they are called night crawlers?
Some more tracks in our driveway.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like yummy cinnamon rolls - Camp Heritage recipe?

Anonymous said...

Too delicious ... a cinnamon roll!!
May I have a bite ... please?

Book Lover said...

Cinnamon roll, most likely homemade if I know Wendy, and yes I am now drooling...