***This blog has moved***

***This blog has moved***
Please click image to be redirected. Thank you!

Posted on my new blog -- Almota Roses Photography

Friday, May 7, 2010

Can you help me?

I think I have a serious illness....
I've been "bitten" by a butterfly that sunk it's proboscis (one of Reid's spelling words this week) deep into the flower of my heart and injected me with a virus....
a virus that causes me great pains if I do not go in search of beauty everyday.

The sad victim of my illness is my hard-drive....
it is suffering under the great weight of many GB of pictures......

Beauty just outside my door....

I've been holed up in the house, hiding much like this ladybug....
hiding from the wind and rain and snow (yes a few flakes filtered down yesterday)....

Time to get out and breathe some fresh air....
get the blood coursing in these virus infected veins.....

....and I found some beauty in the form of a pioneer maiden of the palouse....
....an old rose bush silhouetted against the beautiful sky
....only one problem....

.... I can't decide which version is prettier --- the black and white or the full color...

...Can you help me?

7 comments:

Carol said...

Your pictures are breathtaking. Seriously breathtaking. Thanks for posting...you made my heart sing just looking at them.

Ken said...

Hard Drives are cheap (relatively), don't worry and click away! DO worry if you only have one hard drive... time to start thinking about backups.

Southern Gal said...

I think I like the color one best.

I love your photos as always.

linda said...

Ah, the virus you have is one of the good ones...i have it too.

I like the black and white rose bush best, i guess it looks lonelier, and, being the romantic i am, i like that look.

I love the photo of the farmland. What a beautiful place.

linda said...

Oh, yeah....

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY !

Unknown said...

Happy Mother's Day ( it isn't just that one day after all)

I love the sentiment in this post. I am a beauty seeker. It feeds my soul. I love all of your photos, no help from me in choosing:)

Mommy Reg said...

I have the same problem. Hubby bought me a hard drive just for photos. Otherwise I would have crashed the computer a few times I am sure. I love the contrast in the color one. I love your photography! You are blessed to have beauty to capture like that.