***This blog has moved***

***This blog has moved***
Please click image to be redirected. Thank you!

Posted on my new blog -- Almota Roses Photography

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

For your mouse clicking pleasure.....

First, you may be interested in {this page} where I give lots of linky love for a blog award that was given to me. Thank you, Paula.

Second, the latest, greatest {addition to my camera bag}. I'm sure others thought of it long ago.... but I'm a little slow I guess. These are so handy!

Third, have you had breakfast yet? Not yet? Well now, this is my idea of a perfect breakfast....
YUM!!!!




Have a wonderful rest of the week!
Slay dragons, do laundry, lasso the moon, kiss boo-boos -- all in a day's work, I promise!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm, that breakfast is to die for!!! I agree, 'twould be the perfect choice!

Hey, you posted your award!! Yahooo!!!
I love your list of ten things you love ... but was so stricken with number three! You are so VERY true! ~ I look forward to acquainting myself with your list of bloggers. A couple I know of but most I have not had the pleasure of meeting.

Have a wonderful day ... enjoy the moments of sun between showers!

Cathy~Mille Fleur said...

Come on over...but only if you bring the breakfast bruschetta with you;)!

Congrats on your award!

Enjoy!
Cathy

Anonymous said...

I love that recipe...I am a huge Nigella fan.

Hope your week has been wonderful.

Best wishes,
Natasha.

Betina said...

I have been thinking about that breakfast non stop since I saw the video yesterday. I think a trip to Winco is in order.