Today I'm feeling thankful.....
.... thankful for T-ball.......thankful for the eagerness and anticipation that I see in the eyes of my boys as each game approaches...
....thankful for this big slugger, he can really knock the ball a good one....
....thankful for this little slugger who makes up for his littleness with hustle.......thankful that these boys have such a great coaching team that takes the time to make each child feel like they are the "bestest" (as Wyatt says)...
....thankful that T-ball is more about everyone getting a turn and less about the number of outs...
....thankful for the discipline and sharing that my boys are learning.......thankful for the friends they get to hang out with, friends they may have for a lifetime...
What do you have to be thankful for today?


4 comments:
Being thankful for boys can be a sweet thing.
This is so heartwarming! Your children are precious!
I am thankful to have a friend like you who is in love with her family;)!
Enjoy!
Cathy
i am always always thankful for t-ball, or any activity, for that matter, that keeps my boy active, happy and out of the neighbor's business :)
I love your baseball photos!
That is what got me started taking pictures. I have been doing my son's team webpage for 5 years now - just love action baseball shots!!
great job!
Post a Comment