I am still wading through photos from our trip..... I apologize.(I took nearly 2500 photos in the month of June so I guess the new ARphotography brand fits...)
This is my Grandma Betty's house. I love it here..... brings back many fond memories.
The barn built in the 1870s... it has seen better days.It used to be Grandpa's haven -- filled with old trunks and tools (and the occasional bat)
A little girl pretending to churn butter
....much to the delight of 3 boys....
...a flashback from childhood.... tiny rocks hitting my upstairs window.......Grandpa calling for me to get up and go for an early morning walk with him....
...the same LP tank that my brother and I (and my Dad and his brothers) climbed on...(although I suspect the 800 number has been added since then)



5 comments:
Man - I am just loving all your photos from your trip!
And a BIG thank you for the sharp shooter blog award! I obviously skimmed over the writing of your previous post...shame on me! I am honored, my friend!
You know how much I admire your photography, too!
Ooooo, I'm smitten in that little frog! So darn cute! Love the old farm pics ... they remind me of our old homestead back home ...
Thank you for sharing your trip with all of us ... I have so much that I would not have seen! Fun to see it through your eyes! :)))
Your flashback brought tears to my eyes.
Your photos are absolutely amazing. Sincerely I mean that - they are just beautiful!
I can see why these shots found a place in your heart. It looks like home to me. You caught the heartland's glory. I especially adore the sun-flare through the tree in the first picture. The cousin picture is so idyllic, too. My favorite though is long winding gravel road. It is just begging for me to go running on it. I can actually hear it calling me.
Post a Comment