***This blog has moved***

***This blog has moved***
Please click image to be redirected. Thank you!

Posted on my new blog -- Almota Roses Photography

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Finish Strong -- inspirational video

Ever have one of those days....

... a million and one household chores to do....
...cranky, sick children....
...cranky, sick momma....
...cranky, sick momma snaps at cranky, sick children...
...laundry, duck poo patrol, dusting, vacuuming, and toys to corral...
...falling... down.... miserably?...

...me, Me, ME!!!! {raises hand}...



What an awesome witness.
Life check. Finish strong.

5 comments:

Phyllis said...

Don't dust while you are sick. Give yourself a break.

Wendy said...

lol.... I have to clean house for guests this weekend... or believe me, I wouldn't be doing anything but laundry...always laundry...

Phyllis said...

Yes, with seven...I know about the laundry. I sure hope you feel well enough to enjoy your guests.

Alita said...

I'm catering to sick little ones today, too. Last week is was Nick. This week it is the boys... Me next?!? God I hope not.

Don't stress yourself too much getting the house in order. Loved this video. Inspiring! And uplifting. And such cute chicken wings. Loved that. ha!

Anonymous said...

Wendy, so often do we tend to let ourselves feel overburdened. I am so guilty of this ... this video truly puts those feelings back into perspective.

What a handsome, handsome man. If only I had an ounce of his strength ...