***This blog has moved***

***This blog has moved***
Please click image to be redirected. Thank you!

Posted on my new blog -- Almota Roses Photography

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

This....is my life

This.... is why I relish being home with my children....

...is beauty personified...

...is why God gave me the chance to be a mother....

...is why I live and breath and guzzle coffee every morning...

This..... this is my life....

tuesdays unwrapped at cats

Sweet Shot Day

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm, coffee indeed! Oh how I marvel at your energy! Might you bottle and sell your magic potion for us mere mortals?

Beautiful children, Wendy. You are truly blessed!

Phyllis said...

Beautiful photos! I so agree with you that we are so blessed.

Melanie said...

What lovely, lovely photos! I love the leaves & the toes! Looks like a nice fall there, I can't wait until fall comes here & we have beautiful leaves!

Southern Gal said...

And might I add that your life is gorgeous? Even more so since you realize the beauty of it.

B. said...

What a nice life.

Traci said...

What wonderful photos of fall fun!

patty said...

how beautiful, wendy!! they are So precious-really adorable! and your photography is beautiful, too... love your pics, always.

ellipsis said...

Amazing photos!

Anonymous said...

your family is beautiful and so are these photos!!

Molly said...

~Dee~ said...

I love how you are not afraid of color...all of your photography is so full of life, it's truly something I admire!

Anonymous said...

These sooo put a smile on my face... so precious!!!