Here are a few photos from my latest newborn mini-shoot. This shoot actually took place in the hospital, right before baby went home. There are large windows that allow for plenty of natural light and the flooring looks like wood -- very unlike any flooring I've ever seen in a hospital. I'm hoping that I will get the chance to do this again... and again. Thank you!

Do you ever wonder....
what it would be like to remember your birth?
To take your first breath of air and open your eyes to blinding light?
I wonder...

Baby Brooke was so awake and alert.... taking it all in.
What a sweet newborn and wonderful family!
You can see all of her photos {here}, or by clicking on the "Gallery" tab in my menu bar and clicking on "Newborns and Babies".
What a sweet newborn and wonderful family!
You can see all of her photos {here}, or by clicking on the "Gallery" tab in my menu bar and clicking on "Newborns and Babies".



3 comments:
Precious!
The new look is coming along nicely.
What a sweet baby! Amazing how open her eyes were. Beautiful newborn portraits!
Stay warm!
Very nice natural fotos, I love that with the family together very much shows that great moment of wellcoming the newborn.
And I like very much the first foto of your so sweet childrens, what a great shot!
Post a Comment