Today it's raining, pouring, deluging ..... but yesterday was nice... dare I say, springlike.
After church, we went to the park.... for a much needed respite from the fog of indoors.

The kids played and played and played...
so long in fact, that the crazy Mamarazzi had to trot back to the Big Black Burban and get out her camera.
Do you ever feel that way.... you just can't stand it any longer and have to give in to the camera's pull?
Instead of magical mirrors and electronic sensors, I really think my camera body is filled with magnets....
...magnets that pull me from a quarter of a mile away....
...I think I may have been a photojournalist in a previous life.... ;)
... or maybe just another crazy Mamarazzi...
This one makes me happy.... (but a little sad that her eyes are not as sharp as I wanted)
I don't think she stopped for more than two seconds together.
Here is what happens when you use the wide end of the lens.... a little fun distortion.
Hello? Is it spring yet?
This made me laugh.... I tried to imagine myself running so fast that I would break the law... right!
I'm sure it was meant for cyclists...
All in all... a good day.
Hey I can dream of an early spring, right?
2 comments:
I forgot my camera for the pinewood derby tonight and almost felt sick. I thought it was only me. Beautiful pictures of a lovely day.
You are making me homesick!! We used to take Sierra to that park all of the time. We miss you all...very much!
Post a Comment