***This blog has moved***

***This blog has moved***
Please click image to be redirected. Thank you!

Posted on my new blog -- Almota Roses Photography

Friday, January 14, 2011

Sweet Baby Boy -- Whitman Hospital & Medical Center Newborn Photographer

 Precious little one....sent from above,
you are the epitome of innocent love.

 A sweet warm bundle of beautiful joy,
to brighten our days, a little boy.
(the knitted blue hat in these photos was made by my dear friend Betina)
 Welcome to the world, little man.

I am pleased to announce that as of January 2011, I will collaborating with Whitman Hospital & Medical Center (WHMC), to provide photography services for families that deliver their babies here.  The images you see above are from my last session.

If you, or someone you know is interested in this service, please contact myself (509) 592-7982 or Cristi Shindler (509) 397-3435 for more information. 

Below you will find an little flier I made up that gives the details.
Have a wonderful weekend!



5 comments:

Phyllis said...

They are some very lucky ladies to have you as their photographer! Wish I had had you.

Traci said...

Good deal! These are beautiful shots and I love his red hair...you are on your way, my friend.

abby jenkins said...

Glorious photographs!

What a treasure to have professional photos when your child is so new.

WIsh you lived near the Berkshires! My best friend just had twins and they are the cutest little angels ever.

Anonymous said...

I think that is wonderful Wendy! What a treasure for new moms and dads. I do so wish I had something like that available when my kiddos were born!

(ps this is Sandra...Google isn't my friend right now!)

Anonymous said...

VERY cool service for new families! There is nothing more precious than a newborn baby. And no better person to capture it all :)