***This blog has moved***

***This blog has moved***
Please click image to be redirected. Thank you!

Posted on my new blog -- Almota Roses Photography

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Random

A collection of randomness..... hot off the pixels...

Can you hold it still?  I'm trying to get a photo!!!  (lol)

Tools, and fire, and men..... Oh my!

...and the two shall be one...
(but without leaks, please?)

...collectible bits...

What the heck is this?

Can I help?

Toy macros...... I must be bored.
I have no idea what the headlamp is for.... but the baby doll is hiding!

Baby girl with a little construction of her own....

...from one stack to the next...

Phew!!!! A hard weekend.  Let's go to bed.

{linking up with Mary and Lisa today----and then hitting the sack}
Happy Monday!

8 comments:

Kala said...

You have so many awesome images here I don't know where to start ... love the DoF and tones in "collectible bits"!

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Close ups of what my kitchen and dining room will look like soon! HMMMM!vvWell done!! These are fun pictures! Wising you well1 Cathy

Anonymous said...

you can transform the mundane and boring into mesmerizing and awesome images ~ you give me such inspiration!

Anonymous said...

BTW...what the heck is that??

joco said...

Class!
All of it.

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Wow, I loved all of the pics, but they "working" ones are fabulous! You made them so pretty. lol! Great job!

MPE by Irela said...

WOW!! I could not tell you which one I love the most. I am going back to look at them again. LOVE!

Alita said...

What a colorful, fun, and eclectic set of photos. The baby doll hiding from the... is hilarious to me for some odd reason. And lil Miss Nona reading in sustained binky silence is so precious.

Great shots my dear.