***This blog has moved***

***This blog has moved***
Please click image to be redirected. Thank you!

Posted on my new blog -- Almota Roses Photography

Friday, January 7, 2011

A few more beans to spill ;)

Every week our local paper has a People section called, "My Favorite Recipes".
I was honored to be featured last week.
I screenshot this from the Gazette website (with permission)
Enjoy!  *blush*



3 comments:

Ann Porteous said...

That is so great! Congrats on the new adventure!

Anonymous said...

This was a great writeup, Wendy ... and a lovely family portrait to accompany it!
We are so excited for you in your new adventure ... we wish you the very best! For I know in my heart you will soar to the stars and beyond! Your work is simply marvelous!

Happy Saturday, my friend!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and best wishes on your new studio ~ I know it will be extremely successful!