***This blog has moved***

***This blog has moved***
Please click image to be redirected. Thank you!

Posted on my new blog -- Almota Roses Photography

Sunday, February 6, 2011

A few things I love....

love2
I love to watch my children with their daddy....
...the simple excitement of Daddy's return from work everyday...
...makes my heart happy.

love1
I love this quirky little guy.....
my daily companion, curly head, drawing and cutting machine....
my littlest man.

twins1-14webblog
and.... I love taking photos of babies....
(I can get my baby fix without adding to the brood)

..... what do you love?

5 comments:

Life Images by Jill said...

You have beautiful children and gorgeous photos. I love them all. You are the creator magic images. I am so glad I came onto your blog. Thank you.

Tara said...

So sweet. I also love to watch my son run his Dad when he gets home...so adorable.

My Dream Canvas said...

This is a lovely mosaic! I am hosting a Giveaway on my blog. I would love for you to stop by.hugs Anu

Mary said...

I love seeing your beautiful photography! The first series just melted my heart -- dad and little girl. So very sweet! And your little guy has the most beautiful eyes. And that last photo? Well, that just about took my breath away, Wendy! Thanks for sharing at MM. :)

caitlinmcgraw said...

Walter looks a lot like Reid in these photos! I don't generally think that they look a lot a like, but they do in these photos!