***This blog has moved***

***This blog has moved***
Please click image to be redirected. Thank you!

Posted on my new blog -- Almota Roses Photography

Monday, February 7, 2011

I ♥ Faces -- Hearts

hearts

This week at I ♥ Faces, the theme is "Hearts" ... imagine that!
She's my little sweetheart ....... and I {heart} her.


13 comments:

Nessa said...

This looks like it must have been so much fun! Beautiful colors :)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photo! Love the hearts love her smile!

Julyssa schenk

Unknown said...

such a classic feel!! Looks like a scene from a jane austin book!

Melissa said...

Love it! great expression and the colors and processing are BEAUTIFUL!

Sian said...

omg she and this photo are too beautiful! I love it!

Southern Gal said...

I heart your heart garland and your baby girl!

Corrie said...

really great idea! love it!

Debi Canterbury said...

In love with this picture - how dreamy and fun!

Betina said...

I had to exit Google Reader to actually make a comment about how much she looks like her Mother here. Beautiful little girl.

Traci said...

Oh. My. Goodness. Yep, she's adorable and I love her looking over her shoulder at you like you caught her in the middle of something. Love the shots in the previous post - you are a faster poster than I am commenter. ;)

Maddy said...

I love the feel of this photo...so soft and pretty!!

MPE by Irela said...

Oh My Gosh Wendy....this is so beautiful. As always the processing is amazing. (her eyes are gorgeous and her smile contagious) :)

Alita said...

She has your heart on a string I see ;)