My first set of twins to photograph..... they made me work.... but I enjoyed every minute of it.
I remember back to when Reid first came home.... one big baby and one overwhelmed momma..
.... I really don't know how I would have managed two!
But this Momma was doing such a great job with her wee ones.... aren't they beautiful together?
A very talented friend of mine helped with the styling and mechanics of the shoot
(thanks Sue!)
I love the light in this first photo.... streaming in the front door... lighting the baby girl's wondering face.
I learned something new about preemies (these twins were almost 2 months early)...
...babies born premature do not like to curl up.... something to do with not developing flexure tone in the womb.... so these two liked their legs all stretched out.
Sweet and tiny details.... the perfect pair.
I hope you enjoyed these two.... I know I sure did... sweetness multiplied.
8 comments:
Beautiful photographs! I did not know that about twins and wondered how you kept their little legs straight. :)
I'm sure you made two parents very happy!! These are absolutely amazing, each and every one!
Oh wow!! Beautiful!!! LOVE the light :)
Gorgeous!! They are precious and I'm sure Mom & Dad are thrilled with these shots.
Great job on the ruffle pants, too! You are one talented chick, Wendy.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! The close ups are my fave, but the first shot... incredible. What beautiful little miracles of life.
Oh Wendy, the light in these is just gorgeous! And what tremendous fun to get to shoot twins!!! These beautiful images will be treasured for years to come, I'm sure!
So beautifully & wonderfully sweet! =)
Post a Comment